just need some advice

Tiffany

me and my bf got into figght hes drinking like everyday im sick of it and him sexual assualting me always touching me everyday almost eveey hr kinda.. anyways i got tired of it my patience went over ans i kinda smack/punch him in the lip so he smack me in face and pushed my head kinda hard and pinch ny nipple hard.. i always tell him to leave but he make excuse up threatens me to take my daughter away and never goes. hes family is hour and half away where they live at im depressd everyday my family sucks to they treat me wrong. i have nowhere to go.. im unhappy depressed stressed and having to deal with drunk everyday. my family treats mw like shit all of them which is only small tiny circle of them... my dad even treats me like shit sometimes. i pay half bill buy food all time and clean everyday take care of the kids all time everyday i get yelled at by him almost everyday i stay stuck in the house ans wen i need somwthing a ride he complains yells acts stupid as hell. he dont have nothing to do with my two kids.. he stays gone everyday all day ans when i need take kids to dr or somwthing he complains blah blah blah. rushs me in a store ect... i know is not his responsbilty im in process of my license but damn man he wnated us here and he treats me like pure shit to.. im really tired of him and my bf... i wish i had adopt parents.... i hate my life so much :( i could say alot things right now but im makin it short.... im over weigbt my health is bad i dont have money to fix my teeth i need surgry and cant i just hate it so bad here and my bf... i wish i could find my true love and be happy... is never going happen my ex bf was abuseive mentally and physically now i have another one.. smfh.. im trying get rid of him. and .ove on to find .y love out there and be happy. :/