Help!!

mira

My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time today-it was amazing. But, I am really used to getting used and left so i was really scared this was going to happen and i kept asking him about it and he was getting a little bit annoyed but kept reassuring me. Though he is extremely extremely protective over me so he doesn’t like it when i drink or go out with guys and usually likes me to tell him before i do which i don’t mind because id rather him know, but the problem is he doesn’t like when i get super drunk but tonight my friends and i had a new years part 2 bc we all had really bad new years eves and i got more drunk than i intended which left him very mad at me to the point where he told me he isn’t going to answer me until i’m sober, and left me on read every time i texted him which he never ever does. So like this is making me over think if he’s going to leave me now from this morning and i’m stressing out a lot and i’m mostly sober now, but if u have any advice please swing it my way because it is very much needed