To anyone who is on a downward slope

We all have a time in our life we could go back to, a peak in my life as of today. 2016 was the year I felt the most confident, made the greatest friendships and memories, the most active physically and mentally always reading and pushing myself to learn more in whatever I was doing, ever since then I have been faced with so many downs a toxic relationship, a rough time in my career, I moved to a new place, pushing friends away, finding comfort in my introvert ways, having an invasive surgery and treatment, and really letting myself go physically and mentally. It was always excuses, but the greatest thing that came into my life was my husband. I could live a million lifetimes and not deserve that man. 2019 will be my year to become a better wife, a better friend, and a better me for myself. My career seems as if it’s hitting a high and I notice positive people being put in my path from the past. I’m so grateful for these blessings. To anyone who has been faced with any hard challenges lately it’s never too late to choose what path you go down. Sending love ❤️