Can I have someone advice

Cindy

So I been dating my guy for 4 months but something I find weird is he situation with his baby momma, now Im not jealous but I am cautious. Since we got together he gone over to her place for the holds I get it for his daughter (she 3 btw) his family knows about me but the baby momma. He goes over and he sleeps in her place that’s bugs me so much, now she here & they are going to Disney and he doesn’t text me when he with his daughter. Is this man playing me? Am I the side chick? I have helped him so much with his journey to sobriety but now I feel like every time he does see his child I’m just nothing. I don’t understand why he can’t text me she 3. But can anyone help maybe even a mom? I just want to know wtf to do i care about him a lot and so does he but, why does he do this ?

UPDATE:

My best friend being the best friend she is looked through the ex Facebook. She had a point in saying well if they are a couple let’s see all her post & nothing about him. Only picture of the baby not an single mention about this man. Kinda feel like a dick but when you have 6 people calling you the side then can y’all blame me. She said I still need to talk to him which I will ?

Thanks for everyone advice!