Dear you,

c🖤

To the pregnant women on social media posting constant updates & belly pictures... I love seeing how excited you are to become a mummy 🤰

To the person who posts their new whereabouts every time they travel - thanks for showing how blessed you are. This will set as a reminder for us to work & strive to achieve our goals too 👍🏼

To the women posting selfies...thanks for letting young girls know that it's okay to love yourself & to feel beautiful! 💁🏼‍♀️♥️

To the mums & dads posting millions pictures of her kids... it makes my heart so happy to see parents so proud of and loving their babies! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

To the 💍 married couple constantly sharing loving posts... thank you for being a reminder to the next generation that all hope isn't lost. Happy, healthy marriages most definitely DO still exist 💞

To the business owners who are constantly posting about their hard work... keep going! Your strong will and determination is amazing. Even if you get negative remarks, or progress seems slow - you keep on grinding for yourself and your family 💎

To the people posting about their fitness journeys, whether it’s for health reasons or wanting to look + feel better... I love seeing your healthy meals & gym check ins... I especially love seeing your before and after pictures!

Let's stop being annoyed & negative about everything and start lifting each other up!

✔️ Empower each other

✔️ Make this world a better place