How to deal with an unsupportive father of your child?

k

My husband and I haven’t been on great terms. He thinks things are better than they are. I would love to go to counseling but he refuses. He’s the type where whatever he says is fact and there’s no refuting it. Most days he rather spend time with his family - not as in myself, his wife, and his child, but as in his mother and siblings. Literally he cried on New Year’s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> because I didn’t want to drive an hour to Miami to go to his brothers and then have to drive an hour back home around 3am most likely with an eight month old and I told him I’m fine with him going without us but his mom and brother made him feel guilty about missing his sons first New Years (bitching about me not wanting to go at the same time, albeit) and so he stayed home with us but literally cried about it. Anyways, his car is having serious issues, I’ve been asking him to to look at our fridge for over a week which has a serious leak right now, our garbage disposal is acting up and our dog needs a bath. But today instead of doing any of the above he asked if he can take my car to go to his moms to pick something up and then go to a comic book store afterwards. That was six hours ago. All day our son has been a handful and screeching and doesn’t want to hold still or be calm which has worn me out but I’m not miserable or bitchy or like man I wish I could toss this kid out or some shit. But it irritates me that instead of doing anything at all he goes to hang out at his moms leaving me here with our son to watch by myself which I have no issue doing except I’d love to be able to shower at least 🤷🏻‍♀️ Luckily I was able to because my mom is here and she got fed up with my son screaming while I showered (I brought him in his high chair or with toys) So then I check my phone and see this:

The umbilical cord so to speak is the fact that our son is exclusively breast fed and I don’t pump. Pumping hasn’t worked for me. I get one, maybe two ounces. When my son nurses he grows and pees and poops like a champ. So I don’t pump 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus I love my kid. I like being with him. I never feel like pawning him off on people because I need me time. I told him once today I was tired and that’s because our son woke a lot last night to nurse because he’s teething and it was making him clingy. My husbands lack of support is really wearing on me and it’s taking all of me not to go off on him for being a crummy husband and father. Sorry this was long. I was just looking to vent and looking for advice on how to deal with an unsupportive coparent. It already feels like I’m a single mom essentially but him being so negative towards me with how I parent just doubles down on how crummy he can be.