I told my friend about the spooky thing; updated with story

I already told some of you the spooky thing. It made me feel weird so I didn’t say anything to her. I’m also a skeptic and she is too so I felt dumb telling her.

Okay so long story short she has a 5 year old that I’ve known since she birthed him. He is just as much my friend as she is. It was Christmas break and I stayed over at her place and crashed on the couch. I had an encounter that I thought was her child getting up out of bed. It wasn’t her child, when I checked on him he was snoring in bed. If you want the full story ask for it. It’s pretty long. I actually felt someone touching my head during this so it spooked me pretty well.

I told her about it last night and she said “that’s really weird. When I wake him up for school he won’t sit on the couch because he says someone else is already sitting there and he doesn’t want to sit on them and throws a damn fit about it so he sits in the chair and stares at the couch while I start the car”

You will not catch me on that couch anymore. I felt cold fingers on the back of my head.

Story below this 📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍

I’ll try to shorten this as much as I can.

I stayed over and slept on her couch and had the light off but the kitchen light dimmed down low (dimmer switch) so there was still light coming through. It was Xmas break and I was facing the back of the couch just laying there about to go to sleep when I heard someone moving around. I figured it was her son, excited about Xmas and having company and up out of bed.

I giggled and hid my face to make it known that I “caught” him. I expected him to make a noise but he didn’t. I felt his hands on the back of my head playing with my baby hairs (I had my hair up). I laughed and said “stop it!”, grabbed my head and acted like it tickled. I heard him move some more and tap the table infront of the couch. I saw his shadow on the back of the couch leaning toward me as if he was coming near my head. I turned around fast to give him a jump scare and nothing was there at all. I got up and checked everywhere and went to his room and he was passed out drooling and snoring. I did not tell her because I mean.. I don’t know. I vented on here about it and everyone told me to tell her.

Yes. This is pretty much it unless you want me to make this a book. Originally I was updating people on my original post which was long af. My friend really didn’t have much to say other than this. It’s not like she’s gonna call ghost busters I’m sorry. It was creepy okay! I felt a presence next to me and I FELT some cold little fingers touching my head! And nobody was there! Unless that child has super powers and can poof out of existence and teleport himself to sleep in his bed in an instant.