Ranting....wedding venue.....

So my fiancés dads side of the family has always had something against me...his moms side of the family loves me......

My fiancé and I are planning a wedding at first it was going to be a backyard wedding but then the guest list got so big that ppl family members were offering to help pay for a hall...theres this hall my family has used in the past and it is beautiful! We also had an amazing experience with them and with their preferred caterer. Thing is the hall is $4,000+ $1,000 refundable deposit. And the caterer is about $3,000 for 150 guest. The price didn’t seem to bad for me and my fam. Ive looked at other places and they start $14,000 + ( we live in Los Angeles,CA)

Ok so my fam and my fiancé’s mom side of the family were all ok with it said they would all help for the hall and my parents offered to pay for the caterer.....

So today we go to my fiancé’s dads house and the aunts were their....we went to share the news and we told them the price....THEY ACTED LIKE THEY SEEN A GHOST they said no it was way to expensive to look at some other place that was only $2,000 w everything included.....they gave us a bunch of negative feedback. THE THING IS they have not once offered to help financially but yet they are giving their negativity as if they were paying for the hall I want.

So i checked out this $2,000 hall... lets start off by saying this hall is in between a bunch of run down ghetto apartment complex. There was homeless people everywhere and it didn’t seem safe at all.

So ya just ranting abt how these ppl had so much negativity to throw at me and my fiancé but yet have no offered to help for shit. Which is ok of they dont offer to help but id rather them stfu bc they have no say in anything.

The hall I want

This hall is more private and belong to a Greek Orthodox church which is to the left (not pictured)

The hall his fam recommended