Would you be mad too?

Kimberly • Mommy to a little princess ❤️

So it’s 9:15 we’re all SLEEPING I can hear my mother-in-law approaching the house she has super loud voice. I’m like okay she’s gonna come knock give me time to put pants on and a bra since I only sleep in a long T-shirt. NO she doesn’t she walks in like it’s her house immediately starts talking shut because it snowed last night and i have my dogs inside she walks around the house and starts talking shit about the laundry that i didn’t fold the walker and play mats on the floor 😡😡😡 I’m pissed and can’t even get out of my room because my boyfriend is hoping she will leave soon. No she’s telling the dogs to get off the couch I hear the sink running 😡 I’m beyond pissed

I told my boyfriend this isn’t her house she needs to have respect and not barge in we aren’t on good terms because of something she did to me on Christmas Day, so I’m mad at her she always plays victim card and I’m tired of it. I told her if she didn’t like what she saw she could leave. & I wasn’t kicking her out I just don’t like to be told what to do in MY HOUSE!!

Now my boyfriend is mad at me because of his mom walking in? He wanted me to “pretend” we were still sleeping when she came in but how could I she’s basically a microphone when she talks 😡😡😡