Should I just go back to the shelter

Soooooooo on the third my "boyfriend" (I'm not in the relationship he just assumes ) and I got into an argument because he assumed i was cheating on him when in reality a nice lady was trying to help me get dress clothes since I just don't have the money for business attire right now. So he started a whole thing we are in the same house this entire time keep in mind. He starts packing his stuff making it seem like I'm forcing him to leave and stuff I'm like w.e. I dont pay him any mind cause usually I'd have went off and slapped him but no I ignored it so like a child he takes and throws all my clothes everywhere and starts talking mad shit like just in the basement doing stupid shit. That's how it started and turned into a big thing in the end I was put out by a family member (10 of us live in my grandmother's 2 bedroom home) and I had no shoes socks coat or phone. Some people saw me and picked me up and took me to the shelter. These people were nicer to me than any strangers have ever been and there were programs that might help me get a job. I stayed there for a night and against my better judgement I came back. The boyfriend wanna be dude isnt the only issue my sister and her baby daddy and two kids live here and they're dirty and they abuse their kids( physically, dont adh them feed them regularly, call the boy stupud) that's another reason I wanted to leave so should I just go back to the shelter and try to better my life. If I do so I will cut off my family completely so. A couple days ago I wanted to doe and now I want my life. I am applying for school and I'm looking to find a job and many other things. So... will it be better for me to go back to the shelter where they want to see me succeed?

Vote below to see results!