pregnant or no? help

a lil while ago i was doing stuff with my boyfriend. we didn’t have sex but he did bust. it kinda got around but no where near my vagina. we continued. he said he wiped his penis off (it was around my vagina) and that he used the other hand that didn’t have cum to finger. i noticed spotting. i was assumed it was bleeding from being fingered because it’s happened before where i bleed a little because i’m a virgin. anyway i was scared because i can’t be preggo. i googles symptoms and i’m having back pain. headaches here n there. (not too bad) and like i said before i splotted a little bit. I also have white discharge. which isn’t rare for me. but i’ve been having large amounts of it. i think the thought of being pregnant at my age gets me nauseous so idk if that’s a symptom i’m actually experiencing. however it’s scary too because i have 12 days till my period starts and i’ve recently ended my ovulation stage. after we did stuff. my boy friend told me not to worry and that i’m scaring myself and there’s nothin to worry about. but i’m actually scared. someone please help.