Friend zone??

Dawn

Okay ladies and possible gents, this story may be long, and a little all over the place. But stay with me... I need help...

I dated this guy when I was in grade 8 and long story short we broke up 3 months later. Anyway. Fast forward about a year or so and he messages me and we start talking and just re-starting a friendship I guess. Then one day he told me to stop messaging him. About a year later again and he messages me.

Fast forward to today and we have been talking about 6 years.. everyday. And he’s my best friend.

Here’s where things start to suck... he has feelings for me... like a lot.. and I fucked up and we slept together on New Years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a>.

I don’t feel the same way for him. Now he’s being frantic and he keeps saying he will just fuck off and stop bothering me. But he’s not bothering me. And I don’t want him to fuck off... because he’s my bestfriend...... I don’t know what to do.. I told him I don’t have feelings for him the way he does for me but that he’s hella important to me and I don’t want him to go anywhere ya know??

Just....

Someone help... 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

EDIT::: I have told him MANYYY times that I only see him as a friend and that I’m not interested in a relationship with him. So he knows. I’ve been honest!!!!!!