Have a hard time talking to guys😩

I’m 19 and have only been in one relationship, the only reason I ended up with him is because I felt automatically comfortable like I could talk to him about anything and not be judge. Or act like a complete weirdo and knew he still loved me and thought I was cute.😅 it’s been two years since our break up and I can’t find anyone else like that, I honestly have a hard time even giving guys a chance.

I stay home 24/7 so most of the guys I try to talk to are on Facebook (I either know them from when I was in school or we have several mutual friends i don’t talk to complete strangers) They message me first. I just get scared and anxious when even thinking about replying to their messages, I don’t know I’m terrified of being with anyone again but I also know that I won’t find out what kind of person they are or if could like them romantically if I don’t give it a shot ya know? I also have a child so that’s another thing I don’t want just anybody around him.

I feel so embarrassed about it, even when I do start “talking” to them I eventually just quit replying and we stop because I over think so much about what to say to them and feeling like I’m not good enough or think I’m weird. I need help.😩