Pregnancy tantrum

Lauren

Okayyy so I ordered from Royal Stix at 8:50PM and they said it would be a 45 minute wait.

Well I’ve ordered from them a couple other times and it normally takes 20-30 minutes for it to get to my house, I live 7 minutes away from them.

Okay so 45 minutes passes and they aren’t here, I call the place after it’s been an hour and they said the driver was on his way. It took 1 hour 15 minutes for them to deliver my food.

I only ordered sesame shrimp and white rice, well I finally get my food but it’s barely warm and they gave me fried rice instead.

I called them 1 time and they didn’t pick up and I know they’re closed... I was super upset so I threw my fried rice across the room and cried a little and then ranted to my mom afterwards xD

They close at 10PM and it’s 10:05 I had to call them 8 more times for them to finally pick up and of course they send out someone else which took them 10 minutes to deliver my rice.

At this point I have cold food and my correct rice.

But just left very irritated, I haven’t had anything to eat all day cause I was very busy, on top of being 6 months pregnant I’m a hangry person at this point 😂

Just left me disappointed with $20 cold food plus tip, an order that was wrong, and a late delivery.

Anyone else have their non adult moments? xD