Soo I’m 23 weeks pregnant and I have to decide in the next 3 and a half hours or whether or not I should keep my baby the father doesn’t want to really be involved and my living conditions at home may not be stable for long. I really dont know what to do my boyfriend has a condition that give my child a 60-40 percent chance that she would come healthy (60% being that she comes out unhealthy and 40% being she comes out healthy) I really don’t know what to do I really want my child and my family all thinks that I want her as well but I don’t want to bring her into this world and feel regret if she comes out unhealthy what should I do