My baby! 😢


My baby went to the vet yesterday because he couldn’t pee. It was so bad the vet said if we waited another day he could have died! He goes back today to get an x-ray to see if surgery is needed or if they can get it to clear on its own with meds. I hope it clears up with meds and he doesn’t need surgery!


He is doing great but they kept him for the day to monitor him and may want to see him again tomorrow to make sure everything is going well.


He is all better! On a special diet now.