39 weeks today. I’ve been so close to being preeclamptic since 36 weeks. But my bp and urine levels are staying borderline. It is good however my doctor said she would induce me if I didn’t get on my own by this week just because I’ve been feeling the effects of elevated bp. Headaches, vision changes, swelling, nausea. I’m miserable and want this to be over. I’m waiting on the scheduling staff to call but right now I’m considered an elective induction and might get bumped if they need a bed. So over this. I really like my doctor but started to second guess. Anyone have any issues with this? My bp has been teetering at 126/88-140/90 for weeks.