Disappointed 😔 *Long Post

Evelyn • VirgoQueen🎉♍️... G-Baby’s Mama👶🏽💙..Jan/11/2019!!

Went to the doctor yesterday and got really upsetting news!! My due date is Thursday 1/10 and still no baby yet..... multiple people have had their babies before me and their due date was either the same week or a week or two after mine!! This whole pregnancy I have been struggling with nausea and vomiting plus during this third trimester my anxiety and depression have kicked up to a different notch! Multiple trips to the Emergency Room to basically not have anything solved! Currently I’m dealing with some kind of “virus” vomiting and nausea plus I almost passed out Tuesday and I keep getting hot flashes! I ended up asking my doctor yesterday when could I be induced and she tells me she doesn’t induce people until 41 weeks and 3 days! I could’ve cried right then and there because I’m struggling to eat or drink plus my nights are horrible! I’ve been losing my mucus plug since Christmas Day and on 12/27 I was checked and was 1 centimeter dilated and 50%effaced! 1/2 when I went to the emergency room I was still only 1 centimeter dilated and 70% effaced and I’m losing hope that I will go into labor on my own! So if baby boy doesn’t come by next week Thursday then I’ll have to be scheduled for a induction...