Miscarriage or bs

Manda

So yesterday I went to the doctor because I was having like I want to say like a little muscle spasm on my left side so I want to go get it checked out I have no bleeding. So they did a blood test in about four weeks I believe because my things at 700 I don’t feel sick or anything like that but when I went into the room the doctor said that I was having a miscarriage or is going to begin to have one yet I still haven’t bled and I still do you get that little pain on my side I don’t know if he was just being an ass or if I should prepare for the worst anybody else have like a small muscle spasm on the west side or feel like they’ so they did a blood test in about four weeks I believe my things that 700 I don’t feel sick or anything like that but when I went into the room the doctor said that I was having a miscarriage or I was going to begin to have one yet I still haven’t bled and I sold you get that little pain on my side I don’t know if he was just being an ass or if I should prepare for the worst anybody else had like a small muscle spasm on the west side or feel heavy down there. ??