We are 5 years apart

Yasmin

I am 16 and my boyfriend is 21 everyone thinks we are using each other. They think he’s using me for sex because I gave my virginity to him and they think I’m using him for his money. Non of that is true we BOTH agree on the sex and I ALWAYS tell him not to waste his money on me. But he insists on getting me stuff because I’m his “babygirl”. I hate when he gets me stuff. We both grew up poor. He changed his life around at my age after stuff happened in his life. I still struggle with money in my house. I have saved a lot of money to get him stuff for his birthday and the holidays. But if I’m going to be honest I have always liked him I was in 8th grade when he was a senior. I am now a sophomore and he owns 2 business. We have been together for more then 5 months now and I have never been so happy. If I’m honest before he came into my life I didn’t think there was a reason that I should be alive. I has having suicidal thoughts. Then when he came into my life I found a new belonging. He is honestly the only reason I am here and nobody gets that. They are always talking badly about us. And I’m sick of it what do I do?