Listen to your body! :)

Samantha

Disclaimer: Posting pictures below... please be kind! 😊

Hey everyone, I went in last week for hysteroscopy and laparoscopy to remove what we thought was just fibroids. When they went in they discovered two fibroids, one polyp that took up the entire top portion of the cavity of my uterus (we initially thought it too was a fibroid during exams), and stage 1-2 endometriosis!!! I had NO IDEA this was all going on until my husband and I were TTC for over a year without becoming pregnant. We were referred to an amazing group of fertility doctors who have been on a mission to help us. At my post-op we found out that had we never gone to the doctor for infertility we may have never become pregnant due to the large polyp. Next month we will have our first

<a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a>

and I’m praying it works!

First two pictures are the day before my surgery, second two are 2 days post-op, and the last two are four days post-op. I’m amazed at how my body is changing and going back to what it once was!

My point is ladies, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! If you’re gaining weight and can’t lose it, if your periods hurt, if you have heavy bleeding... go to your doctor and don’t stop seeing the doctor until you find someone who will help you. It’s not “normal” to be in pain. I will forever be grateful for my amazing doctor and her commitment to our journey and helping me to feel more human again. 💙