Late AF, BFNs so far

Mercedes • Mom to Silas 9-21-20 💙 one 👼🏻 in the sky 2/8/19.

Hey ladies,

So I’ve been testing everyday with cheapies I got off the internet (and I’m not really putting a lot of faith in them), but even on Sunday when I used a FRER in FMU, I got a negative, and that was the first day of missed period according to glow. I’ll include photos down below, but some apps were saying I should have ovulated the 24th or 25th and got my period yesterday putting me 2 days late now, and some said even later like the 26th or 27th meaning today would be my first missed. Glow has been pretty accurate so far for me in my opinion. It predicted O happened the 23rd (my dads birthday! Haha), and I did get a super high peak on a advanced clear blue digital ovulation test on the 24th so I do believe O happened around the 23rd-26th. The past few 2 days I’ve woken up feeling really nauseous and the feeling wouldn’t go away till mid afternoon/evening and actually came back last night (thankfully it didn’t really come back tonight yet). And I’ve been having bad headaches, back aches, and today this really strong stabbing feeling on the left side of my lower abdomen not far off from the belly button but like realllllyyyy low on my abdomen. Also have diarrhea today (tmi I’m sorry) after feeling constipated the past few days prior. Also some tastes have been off putting and just rather not eat a lot of things. I’m not saying these are pregnancy symptoms as they aren’t completely unusual for me. But I was wondering what you guys thought? I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions and stories. I’m probably gonna test tomorrow with FRER as I’m guaranteed to definitely be late tomorrow if AF doesn’t show before then.

(This was my high peak, and the last test I had so I couldn’t further test to know for certain thanks to being around Christmas)

(1st missed day according to Clue)

(1st missed day on ovia)

(FRER result from Sunday)

(This is where the stabbing feeling is. And don’t mind where I had my belly button pierced or my stretch marks, I’ve had them since I was 12 and they keep getting worse as I get older, also slightly bloated)

And sorry for the long post! Thank you if you actually read this far and stuff and baby dust to all!

This is the test I just took today and taken within the 10 minutes. I feel like maybe a suppperrrr faint line but most likely just line eyes.