Please help!!!!! šŸ˜•

McKenzie

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

Hi guys I honestly have a lot of weight on my shoulders and I canā€™t talk to anyone else about this so I really hope you guys can help me.

In March 2018 I got together with my ex boyfriend letā€™s call him ice. He was my best friend we were close. Our relationship was extremely happy and amazing. Every day I woke up waiting to get a good morning text and when I woke up at night I thought of him and when I go to sleep heā€™s all I think about heā€™s even in my dreams. I gave my everything to ice I gave him my virginity my love my friends my opinions even my family. He was new at school and didnā€™t have many friends so I brought him in. Me and his relationship we barely fought but I was extremely jealous and overprotective and we had a little arguments because of it I didnā€™t want to get hurt again. We lasted forfive months but we had a break up because of his mother. His mother(C) didnā€™t like me because I was depressed and I didnā€™t have a good childhood. Her expectations and me were completely different but ice and me were very happy with eachother. Ices family except his mom liked me they even thought of me as a daughter and a sister. I went everywhere with them. They invited me to birthdays, parties,get togethers, reunions. His mother forced me and ice to be apart and I kept yelling at her because I didnā€™t want him to go, I didnā€™t want to be apart from him. To me he was my everything and all I had. Ice and I cried everyday and night without each other we couldnā€™t be happy. A week after we got secretly got together again after all the torment and threats. His mom found out and tried to get a restraining order against me because I was ā€œcrazy ,and obsessiveā€ I loved him more than anything in the world. I miss him like crazy. He has tried to get into contact with me and he said ā€œI remember the night that I snuck out to see youā€. I really want to make this right. I want us to get back to normal. Him and I together hanging out with his family. Us working together to help out with school. Iā€™d do anything just to be with him again. I thought he was going to be with me for a long time.

Me and him together! ^