God is Great

My husband and I have been TTC for a LONG time, for YEARS. I started loosing faith in god because i was not getting pregnant. well like i said god is great and works in mysterious ways. There is a reason i have not gotten pregnant and that is because my husband is not living up to the meaning of a husband who is suppose to love and protect you and stay faithfully and ny husband has failed to do any of that. He has been unfaithful, has shown me he does not love or care for me and puts me in dangerous situations. So today i am thanking god that i have not had this mans baby. Now i just need god more than ever to leave this abusive relationship. the only reason i have not left is because he will freak out and start breaking my things that i have work hard for working 2 jobs to make sure we are set while he sits on his ass all week besides the 20 hours he works a week if he doesnt give his shift up. I AM DONE once again thank you god and please help me get through this safe i need u more than ever