Ttc but got issues

Sorry its long but please help me

Its not ttc post but its issues that i got recently from my husband its been 1 n half yr of our marriage and before this let me tell u guys few months back i found out he was texting random girls asking them for sex and said he will pay for that from fake id .. as soon as i found that he said it was made by his friend from his mobile and said m just over reacting .. though i was not satisfied with his ans i kept silent .. but 3 days back i was already asleeped i turned around him he quickly kept his mobile phone down i was like half awake or u know i could feel he is hiding something or he was looking sth as per my guess it was another account he was trying to log in i didnt get up just looked after his phn keeping my eyes half open and then he just logged in his fb and kept surfing it .. day after tomm i checked his all the stuff in his phn but couldnt find any clue any of it.. you guys may say thr should nth to worry about but no why he have to like suddenly put his phn aside right after i turn around him?.. and today i feel like he is being such a rude person he is like shouting me in everything every small things talking loudly and being senseless idk what should i do.. should i talk to him straight or should i just ignore.. please help