Love 🙄😒

CoCo

Have any of u ladies fell in love with the potential of someone? I’ve been “dealing” with this guy for almost 7yrs now. We’re very good friends and the way he adores me is amazing! We’ve never been in a committed relationship but the feelings we have for one another are mutual. About a year ago, I decided to grow some balls and ask him if he wanted a relationship. Of course, like all men that wants to “do them”, he said he’s not mentally or financially ready for a relationship. Cool, I accepted it for a few months, but as time went on, I wanted him more to myself. He ended up in a situation where he needed somewhere to stay. Of course I allowed him to come stay with me. Now we’re together everyday and everything things seems lovely and we’re playing house. Eventually reality kicked in. Here I am playing girlfriend to someone who wont commit to me. So the question was asked again about being in a relationship. His answer was still the same😒 So at this point I’ve decided he has to leave. I can’t keep playing house and acting like I’m ok with this knowing I can’t have this man to myself. Besides his commitment issues he treats me like a queen. I’ve never felt such strong feelings for anyone ever like this before. Excuse my language but I wanna say fuck him so bad, but I’m so attached to this man😞 Deep down I know this who I want to spend the rest of my days with but I also know that right now, he is not who I need. I’m so lost right now because Idk if I should just give up or keep trying because who gives up on Love right? Has anyone else been in this situation? I need help😞