💕 ultrasound tech was wonderful💕I’m going to mail a thank you card this week💕

She didn’t know ahead of time she was dealing with a miscarriage and checking to see if I was going to have a d&c (prob my docs fault but I’ve been getting last min appointments all week and have been okay with this, they are all so nice there it hasn’t been a bad experience). She invited us in and introduced herself and checked her chart to confirm and ask questions. I filled her in and I could tell she just wanted to give us a hug and wasn’t overkill and didn’t. She made both myself and my husband feel so welcome (I love when they really acknowledge him and his feelings) she asked if I wanted her to be quiet and work or talk and inform- I asked her to talk. She explained and talked to fill the time and made us comfortable. She knew when to talk and when not to- she was reading my reactions and knew how to deal. She had a way to not say anything too much but kept us informed.

After she made sure we didn’t have questions and explained that it will be about 5-10 min while she writes up a report and she walked us into a private room not being used at the time (ultrasound and lab are across the hall so she kept us on her side) so we could have privacy and wait and not have to see all the preggo ladies (she didn’t say this but I knew what she was doing and really appreciated after being in that same waiting room a few days before and wanted to cry at all the preggo belly’s) and then brought us both water and allowed us a closed door- she was adorable and even came back in to tell us the doctor was running late and that no one had forgotten us and if we need anything she is right around the corner, she checked in through a peeked door after two patients and told us the doctors nurse knew where to find us (which i was happy about cuz i was nervous they would think we didn’t show for appt). It was very helpful since we ended up being there for 30-40 min waiting for our appt.

I was actually pretty okay going Into this appt and have accepted it all and was okay being in the normal room but she just made both of us smile so many times which was so comforting. Just wanted to pass along a nice thought after a bad day and I hope someone treats you so kindly if this sucky situation happens a to you. I plan to write a thank you card to the office this week so they know how wonderful she is (I’m sure they know!)