Help pls

So I’m 6 days late on my period. So I basically missed it. I haven’t had many period symptoms at all. I’ve only had acne, bloating, an appetite, constipation, and that’s basically it. I’ve had little cramping and pressure downlow but not much at all. My boobs hurt every period too. I’ve had no breast pains at all. My boobs started hurting a tiny bit tonight but that’s it. So at the begging of this week I was having stringy egg white discharge. It was clear or either white and it wasn’t much at all. Now the past 2-3 days I’ve been having somewhat lotion feeling discharge. And a little bit of stringy white discharge mixed in there. More milky discharge tho. It hasn’t been much discharge at all tho. I took 2 pregnancy test 3 nights ago and it said a negative on both. At the time I was 3 days late on my period. So I’m super confused. Am I really pregnant or not ? Did I test to early. Im very confused on why I had 2 negatives but I’ve missed a whole period. Did I take the test to early ? Someone pls help me !