Husband and I started trying a few weeks ago and then stopped trying right before I ovulated because my genetic testing results didn't come back favorable. We put baby plans on hold until his results came back so we would know the odds of our baby having cystic fibrosis. We got the call Monday he's clear of the gene so green light! So we started trying, paused, then began again. That being said, I just took a FRER and I don't know if I've got a case of line eyes of what but can someone tweak this for me? Thank you so much!