Anyone not have anything going on?

Noradun • 🌸Due in Sept 2019 with 🌈 after TTC 3.5 yrs with PCOS👣Mommy of 5 💑 Married for 14 yrs👩🏼‍🎓Graduating in 2019 👩🏼‍💻 WFH Mom 🌼

So I am sitting at 3wks 5 days with nothing to do! I’m bored haha! I am doing my own prenatal care until 25 wks or so when I will see my midwife to review care, have an ultrasound and blood work, and decide if I can continue my own care! No hcg checks, no early ultrasound, just me excitedly enjoying the process and not being poked and prodded! (I went through that with my last pregnancy which ended in MC and it was awful so it’s a blissful boring nothing this time around😂)

I do find myself anxious and wanting to nest already! I plan to make baby sleepers with matching blankets and hats, I plan to make some burp cloths, a wrap, a baby quilt, and a boppy! I may do some cloth diapers to! I am also anxious to shop for baby clothes, and to start feeling baby movement! OMG and to hear baby’s heart beat!!! So many ladies are making appointments and posting and I am just like, I got gas today 🤷🏼‍♀️ LoL

So let’s hear it for those of you with absolutely nothing typical going on, what are you planning, what are you doing to psd the time, what are you excited about?