Nowhere else to turn right now, never thought I’d actually post on here.

I guess I’m posting to vent more than anything; my boyfriend and I have been together over four years. It’s been a rough four years. He cheated earlier in the relationship, we had split up and gotten back together and I told him we were going to take things slow I had to earn his trust back. I have two children from a previous relationship and he’s been in their lives for over half of their lives at this point.. important factor. We now live together again, and Our relationship has come to the point where I feel like it’s just painful; our good days are soooo good, he’s literally my best friend. But the once every often bad days are just awful. I struggle extremely with deep deep depression.. and he knows this, he been there through some dark stuff. And he still has talked to me like I’m just a complete piece of sh**. Idk what to do anymore. Idk how to fix it, his family has become like grandparents/aunts/uncles to my children... I do love him. But I feel like it’s just too hard for it to be “the one” how much work is too much to be putting into a relationship?!