Advice

Okay so ive had children so I know pregnancy symptoms but I want to know what y’all think because I’m nervous.

My children’s father (ex) and I had sex on New Years <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> and I was ovulating. I’m on birth control. The next day I took my pill an hour late not intentionally. A few days after and to this day I have on and off cramps, back pain, constipation, headaches, gassy, peeing a little more than usual I think I look bloated, all I want to do is sleep, cold like symptoms as well, nose runny, ear ache kinda. My period is due in 5 days but I have felt like this since like Jan 3rd. I did take 2 test even though I know it’s too early to test and they were negative of course.

What do you guys think? Do you think I’m pregnant? I’m kinda freaking out because I said it’s my children’s father but him and I aren’t together we haven’t been together for a year but we haven’t moved on from each other either.... we still love each other but I don’t know how I would tell him that we are pregnant AGAIN because our “relationship” is very rocky.

Thanks in advance 😬