When do I do next?

Laurie

So I have an 11wk old, we’ve been rocking to sleep with paci and laying her down after she falls asleep. Well this is starting to bite us in the butt :( I believe I’ve created a sleep association. So my question is.... if I put her down drowsy but awake like recommended so she can learn to settle herself; but she doesn’t and begins to cry after lots of wiggling, putting paci back In, shushing, laying hand on her chest, etc to help her soothe; what do I do after all the above failed to help. What is the next step? I think she’s to little for cry it out. So I feel like we either cry in the crib for forever or I pick her up and rock her to sleep. What do I do next/deferent/alternative to those two options. Any advice? I feel like once I pick her up she is wide awake and harder to get drowsy than the first time and I end up spending almost an hour or more on a nap before just forgetting it altogether- haven’t tried self settling with night sleep bc it’s easier to rock her to sleep so I can sleep as much as possible before she wakes again.