16 days late

Shellby

Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. Im 16 days late have not tested yet. My lower belly hurts a little like crampy my boobs feel heavy and i keep getting headache's. Hubby said my boobs leaked the other night but that could have been the water i spilled before i passed out.

Not pregnant 😭😖😩😫😟😕😶. Which means i did not ovulate in December. Which means im not making eggs. Which means when i do have a peroid i will bleed like i did last time im so heart broken.

So i took a test the other day it said negitive i broke it open to rinse it off because my dog eats things like that went back and there was 2 lines i will post the test and when i broke it open i heard about the hook effect and was wondering if i was pregnant. But it is now 28 days and NO PERIOD.

Did not wait the whole 3 miniute's

After i just rinsed off the pee.

Did all this over 2 weeks ago still no period. Is it and do yall think its possible that something was there at one point or is it just because i washed it off.

Well i woke up yesterday with pain in my left ovary. I did what i always do in that sitiuation which is place my heal of my hand and massage it. I fell back asleep and woke up to blood. I am on my period now after 2 months of not having one. And i cant wear my tampons for more then 4 hours because i bleed to much. I can usually go the whole 8 hour's but not this time. Am i in pain only when the advil wears off.