I'm back ‼️‼️

Rachel

Okay ladies, the summer of '18 I found out I was pregnant with my third child. That very same month I lost it due to an ectopic pregnancy. Which was horrible, but I lived thru the heart break. That was my first one. Any who, we start our life back up and get back into the swing of things. Come December, I get my period for 3 days which is not usually normal. It's always 5 to 7 days each month. And way, January comes and I'm waiting on my period because let's face it a normal cycle is like clock work, each month on the day it says it's coming on.

Soooooo I start feeling sick and moody.... My husband suggest I take a pregnancy test. I oblige because sometimes those things never tell you you're probably pregnant that soon....

Well, what do you know, I tested 2 times and both came back very very much positive‼️ I tell hubby and he's like get a Dr appointment. Long story short.... The Dr confirms the BFP the next day and do the normal test and all that. I'm 5 weeks and everything looks fine so far. My hormones are high that's for sure!! I'm happy this is number 4 let's hope for a healthy pregnancy and baby ladies!! 💋💋💋