Fiancé mad over me buying a realistic dildo

Ok so I got a 6 inch dildo my first dildo I been using it 3 times a day everyday because he cums really fast now and barely do it like before we did it everyday before and 7 times a day we did it in the morning a lot now I’m 4 months pregnant we says that when the baby is born he will do it like before and make me cum a lot and I’m thinking in my mind with what time will we be able to when this baby gets here he uses the baby as an excuse before we found out I was pregnant he started to have less sex with me he ate me out fingered me and did it hard now when he does it it’s like he cums fasts or does it slow I told him that it changed we were fighting today because he said you won’t be using that every day I don’t want a women that’s addicted to masturbating everyday because he says I will get weak😓😢 I told him that I need to satisfy myself and pleasure myself because I want to feel good because I like to feel good and be happy and that yes that’s why I had to buy a toy and be using it all the time. I even dream sometimes about me getting pleased sexually and dream about our past Sex life of me enjoying myself and feeling intense pleasure.