Ugh 2 Week Wait ๐Ÿ˜‘

Lauren โ€ข Christ Follower, Wifey, Puppy Mommy!
This is the first month of TTC, we bumped it from our original plan of trying next summer when we found out I have PCOS. I am only a few days past ovulation and still over a week away from my period but the not knowing is killing me!! Yesterday I was burning up and our office is normally a meat locker temp. Today I am cold but got so sad about working OT this weekend (I work 10-20 hrs of overtime/week) that I almost started crying! Normally I don't mind it because of the extra pay but I just got so sad out of nowhere about it. ๐Ÿ˜– Now I'm feeling crampy in my pelvic area but I just feel like every twitch is an early pregnancy symptom. I've had ย PMS symptoms in the past that have been every possible pregnancy symptom you could think of and then here comes AF. I just don't know what to think. I'm worried that I'm ย just a psyching myself out and over thinking ย it. I will be really sad if AF shows up this month tho. Hubs and I want to be parents so bad and the not knowing when or if is frustrating. Ugh idk..just wanted to get it out I guess. Please tell me I'm not the only crazy lady crying at her desk cause she just wants to be pregnant and on a beach somewhere! Lol ๐ŸŒด