Ugh 2 Week Wait 😑

Lauren • Christ Follower, Wifey, Puppy Mommy!
This is the first month of TTC, we bumped it from our original plan of trying next summer when we found out I have PCOS. I am only a few days past ovulation and still over a week away from my period but the not knowing is killing me!! Yesterday I was burning up and our office is normally a meat locker temp. Today I am cold but got so sad about working OT this weekend (I work 10-20 hrs of overtime/week) that I almost started crying! Normally I don't mind it because of the extra pay but I just got so sad out of nowhere about it. 😖 Now I'm feeling crampy in my pelvic area but I just feel like every twitch is an early pregnancy symptom. I've had  PMS symptoms in the past that have been every possible pregnancy symptom you could think of and then here comes AF. I just don't know what to think. I'm worried that I'm  just a psyching myself out and over thinking  it. I will be really sad if AF shows up this month tho. Hubs and I want to be parents so bad and the not knowing when or if is frustrating. Ugh idk..just wanted to get it out I guess. Please tell me I'm not the only crazy lady crying at her desk cause she just wants to be pregnant and on a beach somewhere! Lol 🌴