No period for 3 months - negative pregnancy tests

Jasmine

Hi everyone, I’m curious to know if anyone has any ideas or can give me any ease of mind...

My husband and I are trying for baby number 3, I had two healthy pregnancies and babies. I weighed much less then I do now so I’ve thought maybe my weight has something to do with my ongoing concern.

My last period was in November, I do have irregular periods but they normally come 1 week before usual or 2 weeks later at most! I am late for about 3 months now, I’ve been taking at home pregnancy tests and they are all negative, last one being this morning. I have already seen a doctor who said it could be nothing. Doctor did a pee test and like at home, negative. At this point I have had no symptoms of pregnancy and I guess I can admit I don’t “feel” pregnant but I also don’t feel right? I don’t know if that makes sense...

I have been taking prenatal and my husband and I are still trying but now other then back pain that I think is unrelated can anyone suggest or think of anything that could be going on? I am ok and again other then back pain nothing out of the usual. (Only discharge I’ve had is either milky white or clear sticky, sorry for TMI, unsure if important) I am due to see my doctor again at the end of this month (Jan) but I guess I want to hear or what it could possibly be before the doc tells me what’s going on?? Just to have an idea....thank you all! I appreciate all good and possibly bad news at this point :)