Hot flashes

Anonymous • 24, married, TTC for almost 3 years. Love the app, community, and support from y`all lovely ladies.
Hey girlies! 
I have a quick question... My mum was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, which meant she had to come off of her HRT which she's been on since her hysterectomy 11 years ago. She's struggling real bad with hot flashes, which were bad enough when she was on the HRT! Now she's not on it and they've worsened. Is there anything I can get for her to help them? She's taking evening primrose oil as advised by her doctor. A friend of hers recommended this magnet thing that you put on the top of your pants on the waistline, which I'm not even sure actually works (I'm gonna look it up and see the science behind it). 
I thought this app would be the best place for me to ask because there are probably women who also struggle with hot flashes here and know of products that can help. 
I'm gonna buy her some of these wipe that I saw online, which have menthol in them to help cool you down. But I'm sure there are other products out there that can help more than that.
Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any advice. :)