I hate my body..πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Emily β€’ Wife, dog mom to the best dog ever, and TTC firstβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»

Was on birth control for 10 years... stopped in April and have been TTC since August. My cycles have been around 40-60 long. For November and December they were like clock work at 40 days. However this month on day 41 I spotted the lightest brown I have ever seen. That lasted two days.. and now my CM is back to normal creamy. Taken like 5 tests all BFN.. if I’m following the 40 cycle, today I am officially 1 week late. I hate this!!! How are you supposed to do anything when you have no freaking clue when AF wants to make an appearance. I have not been stressed or anything this cycle and haven’t even been focusing on TTC to see if that works. And then this sh*t happens. I’m so confused and mad and no body I know understands the struggle of TTC with this stupid irregularity. Everyone just keeps pressuring me and my husband as to why we aren’t pregnant yet... what is even more frustrating is I know for a fact I ovulated this cycle, so why in hell is AF not here...

Rant over πŸ˜”