Husband question...

Rachel • My husband and son are my world!
so, my husband and I are newlyweds, and we moved in together in January in our own home--we're both getting to know each other's ticks and habits--what he considers my bad habit is when I "obsessively" clean and expect him to do the same (or actually help me when I'm 9 months pregnant and physically *cant* do the laundry, etc). His definition of "obsessively cleaning" is doing every day chores (ie, dishes from that day, laundry from that week, wiping off the counter tops after meals). He would rather we not clean at all, I'm sure, and after living with his parents for half of last year, I could see why he would think this is obsessively cleaning, as his parents don't clean ANYTHING unless someone is coming over, the rest of the time, you're pretty much stepping on piles of trash and ants (they have a severe ant issue because they never do dishes). We have our first baby on the way this next week, and I've been the one to set up the house, clean up after him and clean up after his parents (who "just drop by" all the freaking time and somehow can't go 5 minutes without spilling something or knocking something over). My question is, how can I get my husband to do his fair share? We get in fights about it all the time because he believes I'm OCD and have anxiety issues because I don't like to leave the house a mess (once it starts, it's harder to clean up a bigger mess than the small spill on the counter or w/e) and I believe he doesn't do his fair share at all--whereas he always believes he does more than his fair share...TIA