Hypnobirth

Sabrina • 41 wife of 7yrs to the 💜 of my life with 1 step daughter 5 kids and rainbow baby due July 5th. We get to have him in June tho💙

Has anyone tried or is going to try Hypnobirthing? I have been reading a bit about it and it sounds wonderful IF I can get to that calm place once the pain starts..I would LOVE to be able to have my last baby this way or even a water birth but I feel like none of that will help me when it actually comes down to it. I know what it's like to have a perfect no pain birth that was insainly beautiful and surreal. I also know what it's like to go quick with no pain meds which was tough but only 3hours from start to Finnish so I didn't have time to process ANYTHING. And I know what it's like to start off with a great pain free birth then BAM transition with a failed epidural and the inability to push because pain litteraly stops my body from listening. So I want to TRY to do this last one different, yet smooth and painless!! I guess inevitably it goes the way it goes no matter what, but I would like to have some other sort of plan other then the "just breath" crap that NEVER worked for me! Lol