Time changes us?

y

So I've been with my husband for almost 11 years (in April) I was 18 when we met and he was 21. We recently got married November 17. So it's only been a year. I'd say the last few months we've been bickering more. Little things have gotten us irritated

I can say anything without him saying that I'm snapping at him. We have a really good relationship other than all this. Our whole relationship has been minimal time spent together. He works a lot. It took us 4 1/2 years to move in together only seeing each other weekends.

Even living together he leaves at about 4:30am and doesn't get home until 7pm.

This week he's been home due to the rain and that I had a polyp removed and needed some help with things around the house. We've been TTC for the past year with 2 losses.

I absolutely love him and can't see myself without him. I want him to be the father of my child ... but I can't deal with some of the little things. It gets me so annoyed.

I just want us to get back to where we were , he recently was working out of state for s long time and I know that changed him. He was depressed only coming home one weekend every 2 months. Living in a hotel room and basically being alone most of the time. Ever since getting back is when things changed.

What's something that we can do to get back to where we were before ?