I just got so sad...

Mackenzie

A high school friend of my younger brothers (2 years younger than me) just posted a 4 generations photo with her THIRD born, her, her mom, and her grandma and I literally couldn't stop the tears. I've wanted a baby for the last 5+ years with no such luck. My husband and I have been actively trying for two years and have had 2 miscarriages. I'm beginning to think it's just not going to happen for us. He deploys for a year in August so maybe its just not time but at this point we will both be 30 by the time we actually have kids. I'm just so ready and it absolutely breaks my heart that we can't do it. Not like I'll ever be able to do a 4 generations post (both of my grandmother's passed more than 10 years ago) but my mom REALLY wants a grandbaby and it just sucks to not be able to give that to her... I've also been working with children for over a decade and that sucks. 😭 I just keep trying to find the positives but everything sucks right now. 😥 #BabyDustForAll #ImJustEmotionalAfterGettingMyPeriod5DaysLate