I just expect more....

I’m not sure what I was thinking when my son was born and the first few days were great my husband helped with him all the time and wanted to feed or change him but now week after week it’s become less and less that he wants to do. Yes he works all day but then comes home and just wants to play video games. He gets an attitude when I ask him to do something with or for our son. We have talked about it and he said he would work on changing things but here we are. I haven’t had any time to myself in 5 weeks aside from taking a quick shower cause I have to hurry so my husband can go to sleep and I can take over care of the baby again.....but he gets to be at work all day getting a break from the baby but then comes home and continues his break and acts like everything is fine or gets upset with me when he notices that I’m upset cause he’s not helping. I don’t know what to do or say cause I don’t want him to think he’s a bad father cause he’s not I just expected him to do more....sorry for the long post just needed to vent a bit.