big breasted women- In desperate need of help 😣

Catherine • Pharmacy Student, Army Wife, Proud Mommy
Has anyone experience a heaviness or fullness on one breast than the other and found it hard to feed baby on it or harder to make it feel "light" ? right now my right breast feels heavier than my left I can grasp my left breast better than I can my right and I don't know what to do to make it feel lighter. It's been 3weeks and 5days since my daughter was born.
 My LC says it is normal for one breast to feel heavier Than other one tends to produce more milk. But I do not think this is normal I asked my husband to place his hands out palms facing ceiling and I put my right breast and left breast on each hand and he says my right feels a lot heavier like if you get two medium size ziplock bags and fill them with sand that's how heavy it feels. From his description. 
Now with all that being said how can I relieve the heaviness. How can I reverse the mistake. I was told by some many mommies to pump once baby is born to get the milk supply going and I did, but I did mainly on my right because it was giving the most milk at the time. But I feel like my LC is giving me genetic answers. 
I guess I'm confused as to how me feeding only my right breast will take away the fullness. Wouldn't my breast just get fuller faster since it is over supplying. 
I just want my right breast to go back to "normal". It's really making me consider just doing formula. This breast feeding is hard. And has so many rules. 
I'm a 38DDD or 38G. 
Also, the night before I had a really bad case of plugged duct. It subsided now. But I feel as if it's going to happen. And im so scared. Because the process and the pain I was in was unbearable. 
😢😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪 I just want to have an awesome experience and I'm not I feel like I'm failing at this. And not only punishing myself but my child. I'm finding out last minute all the things I did wrong. They say there is no right or wrong to breast feed. I feel Like there is. 😪😪😪😥😥😥 
Please if anyone has any advice.Â