Those who already have kids, so you have any unique patterns??

Noradun • 🌸Due in Sept 2019 with 🌈 after TTC 3.5 yrs with PCOS👣Mommy of 5 💑 Married for 14 yrs👩🏼‍🎓Graduating in 2019 👩🏼‍💻 WFH Mom 🌼

So this (hopefully) is healthy baby #6! And we have so many interestingly odd patterns in our family!!!

For example: My 1st and 3rd were due the same date and born 8 days apart but two different months (June 25 and July 3) and my 2nd and 4th were due the same date born 8 days apart but two different months (Sept 28 and October 6)

Our first girl was born the same month as my Hubby (June) Our second girl was born the same month as me (August)

We have birth months from June-Oct (this baby will fall right into place due in Sept!

This baby is due Sept 21, our 19 yr anniversary 15 yr marriage anniversary is the 18th and my second sons birthday is the 28th

My 1st and 4th came at 39+3 wks, my 2nd and 3rd came at 38+3 wks! And our 5th came at 38+5 wks!

And probably the weirdest coincidence or pattern yet which I keep thinking can’t possibly continue.... all three of our boys were naturally born on Sundays! Both of our girls were born on Fridays!! How weird is that!?