Idk what to do...

Brendalyn

So I’m lost for words. Me and my husband are getting divorced. A few weeks after we decided on divorce I find out I’m pregnant. I’m 6 weeks now. We already have two kids and I’ll be moving out of state in May. He pretty much wants me to abort the baby. At first I was like ok that’s fine we don’t need another one together and obviously the timing is extremely bad, but now I just keep thinking about it and I want this baby. Yes I do wish it wasn’t his baby as he’s not really a good father to the first two, but now I want this baby. I don’t exactly like the idea of being 25 and a single mom of 3, but I know I can do it. My grandma and my mom did so I know for a fact I can do it. My mom is actually excited about this pregnancy as well which I’m in complete shock over. I had to force her to be excited for my first and we were on bad terms(because of her husband kicking me out of her house while I was 6 months pregnant with my daughter and my 2 year old son) for my second. So I’m flabbergasted she’s excited. It hasn’t been announced to anyone that I’m pregnant only those I’m close to know. I just don’t know what to do.o