To tell or not to tell

(This is a very long post fwi)

So im 32+3 weeks pregnant now i moved out of my dads a week after graduating highschool an i moved in with my boyfriend, we have the financials an everything to raise a baby an plan to get married in the future, well the night i moved out it was a little dramatic, my boyfriend had been staying over an hes very protective of me, well my dad an i got into an argument because he(my dad) asked me to borrow 40 dollars an my dad is always asking for money an doesnt expect to pay back an knows im trying to save, well i told him not unless he pays me back an that set him off he starts cussing me out etc then finally stops then an hour later asks how much is in my bank account which i told him its none of his business because i knew hes only asking to make a point as to why i should give him money which is annoying when i give him 400 a month in rent. Well my boyfriend trys to defuse the situation because he can see im about to breakdown, my dads been mentually abusive to me throughout my life an hes a huge alcoholic as well...an so my dad goes off on my boyfriend an my boyfriend politely asks him ti stop cussing him out an says hes sorry he was only trying to help so we could work things out without arguing an my dad procedes to be a dick. The plan was for me to move out in July but my boyfriend told me if it came to it i could sooner considering how my dad is. Well i ended up moving out that night becayse it was the last straw for me i told my boyfriend i couldnt do it any longer an he helped me move everything out of my room as my dads cussing an saying "you cant move out im your dad i tell you what to do" etc an his gf trys to physically pull me back into the house (mind you im 18), it almost got to the point where the cops couodve been called because of them. Well after moving out i was alot more happy me an my boyfriend had actaully been trying for a baby because we had the financials an place that was more than affordable an a nice starter place an found out on july 4th i was pregnant well everyone in my family except my dad knows, ive tryed to make amends with him an tell him but he wants to be in ass so he still does not know an hes even told me he wants nothing to do with me etc, well i know hes a alcoholic an a dick head but he is still my dad whether i like it or not an part of me feels i should tell him he has a grandson on the way because id like things to be civil an its already bad enough my son wont have his grandma around becahse she passed when i was little but another part of me doesnt want to because of how he is as a person an im not sure id want my baby around that unless he cleans his act up an im not sure he ever will...

What do you guys think?