Emergency c section at 32 weeks

Hey guys! I just wanted to share my story with you as i noticed there was a god amount of us in this group that seemed to have high risk pregnancy’s. I had one myself. January 9th i went to the hospital as my ride failed to show up to bring me to my drs appointment and the little man hadnt been moving like normal. He was still moving but his movements were weaker and less often. Turns out that was the best choice i could have made. I have almost complete reversal blood flow. So the placenta was taking blood from my baby instead of providing it to him. They monitored me for the night as it had happen in the past but not as bad, and it cleared up in a day or two. It got even worse and his heart stopped once in the middle of the night but started back up. So i ended up having an emergency c section January 10th. My son was born at 9pm, 1lb 12oz, and 13 inches long. My god is he perfect! He came out screaming and crying, and isnt on any assistance besides help regulating his temp and fat and proteins through an iv to help fatten him up with feedings of 2lm of breast milk every 3 hours. I hope each and every one of you have healthy, perfect babies when it comes time. If your little one has to spend time in the NICU, trust your drs, and nurses. Those people have my sons life in their hands and hes already do perfect, and gained weight after losing some, they are amazing people!

My first time holding him and he just kept smiling and cooing and fell asleep. Its hard not being able to be with him 24/7 and to see his crib and pack n play empty, all his clothes not being used. But hes getting the best care he ever could so theres finally a day i can bring him home, and be with him 24/7.

I ask that each and every one of you, listen to your body when its telling you something is wrong. If i hadnt that day, my son wouldn’t be alive today. Our bodies are doing something amazing and they know when somethings wrong!